Sequencing refers to the identification of the components of a story the beginning middle and end and also to the ability to retell the events within a given text in the order in which they occurred the ability to sequence events in a text is a key comprehension strategy especially for narrative texts. The ability to sequence events in a text is a key comprehension strategy especially for narrative texts finding meaning in a text depends on the ability to understand and place the details the sequence of events within some larger context the beginning middle and end of a story. The sequence of events in a story is called the plot there are several elements to the plot including the introduction rising action climax falling action and resolution the plot begins with the introduction which sets the scene for the story
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.